365 days of strategic thinking

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NYK in BARCA

In class we are required to keep a daily journal of interesting things we come across, and our observations/analysis of said things. Seeing as I've been aiming to accomplish this with The Plan, it makes sense to merge the two, at least for the month of July. While my daily journal will be kept separate (mainly so my professors won't see what I thought coolhunting was before...), there will be some overlap in posts. Not every day - I'm sure things will come up outside of class. But moving forward, some posts on The Plan will seem Barcelona-centric and less relevant to the everyday American reader. But hopefully it will still be interesting to read.

Thanks for bearing with me. This exercise just became even more of an exercise. But in the best way possible.

So to summarize:
The Plan will continue as usual, but with some posts lifted from my daily class journal, NYK in BARCA.

0 comments: