365 days of strategic thinking

Thursday, March 3, 2011

So eXcited SW



Exciting news - I'm going to SXSW next week! Work is nice enough to send me for the interactive portion to soak up as much digital/tech/mobile goodness as my brain can handle. I've never been to Austin, or Texas for that matter, so I'm excited to explore. I'll also be traveling solo, so I'm sure I'll meet some interesting folks.

It'll be a lot of conferencing, a lot of networking (ew, hate that word), and not a lot of sleeping, but I can't wait to see what kind of posts come out of it. And hopefully I can sneak in some pictures and insightful tweets.

(Note - that has to be the worst post title ever, and it was actually the third anagram-esque version I came up with. My tired little brain couldn't come up with anything better.)

0 comments: