365 days of strategic thinking

Thursday, March 10, 2011

328) The Unlearned Lesson



I had a bunch of errands to run after work, and this weather was not helping. Seriously, eff the rain, it was so miserable. So ready to escape to Austin for a bit.

I still have to pack and finish up a couple things before bed tonight, so I'll make this quick. Ladies, tonight I re-learned a lesson that I can never seem to retain. Never pay someone to paint your nails. Sure, it looks great. But manicures are the most ephemeral things in life. No matter how long you sit under that little dryer thing or the UV light, they always get nicked and smudged before I get home. Just reaching into your bag to get your keys is a landmine waiting to go off. It's one of the most frustrating things.

Getting picked up at 4:30AM tomorrow morning. Sunshine, here I come!

0 comments: