365 days of strategic thinking

Friday, December 31, 2010

259) The Final Countdown

There's such a feeling of finality inherent in the end of the year, and the closing of a decade. Add the word "millennium" into the mix, and you've got one momentous evening. I feel like such a night warrants an epic reflection post, but I'm not sure I have it in me tonight. Resolutions tomorrow, of course.

I've been seeing a lot of year personification in Facebook statuses today. Aka, "Later, 2010, it's been real," or, "2011 has some big shoes to fill." Also noticing a good number of people (more so than years past) deeming 2010 to be the best year yet. Our mid-twenties are so full of change and newness that it seems appropriate that every year feel like the best year yet.

Best yet or not, have a great and safe last night of 2010! See you on the flip side.

0 comments: