365 days of strategic thinking

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Work in Progress

As much as I try not to be too critical of my writing, I can't help feeling disappointed some days. To me it's blatantly obvious when I post something thought out and well-written, and when I'm scrambling to pull something out of thin air to make my 24 hour deadline.

I know this blog is a project, and that it's meant to be judged as a whole. Still, it's hard to shake the thought that a first-time reader will happen to visit on a bad day (or stretch of bad days?), and will judge The Plan accordingly. It's been less than a month, so hopefully as time passes the frequency of uninspired posts will diminish.

Just some thoughts I wanted to share, and yes, I am hard on myself. In the end, I can't forget what a good friend told me when I started The Plan - to have fun with it.

0 comments: