365 days of strategic thinking

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#30DaysofCreativity

@createstuff Have courage, be brilliant. Worry only about your own expectations of what is awesome. Make something. You are changing the world. #day1

Today is June 1. I’m participating in a crowdsourced creative exercise called 30 Days of Creativity, which is exactly what it sounds like. In short: create something every day for the month of June.

I’ll be posting my daily output on nataliefoundit. Excited to push myself, as I don’t usually “create” on the regular. To free myself of expectations and just ship.

Here goes.

PS - Hi to ex-Plan readers! Though life is less stressful sans The Plan, I do miss writing in here. Sometimes I'll find myself composing long-form emails that sounds a little like posts, and I know it's a manifestation of withdrawal. This 30 day exercise isn't my next blog project, but an in-the-meantime exercise.

0 comments: